The famous Doha-based company offer accountant jobs in Qatar are an immediate basis. The company offers full-time contract employment for 2 to 3 years. The company is looking for experienced, talented and skilled individuals who perform all Accountant related tasks in timely manner.
As an accountant in Qatar, you will responsible in managing financial transactions, analyzing data, preparing financial reports, and ensuring compliance with local regulations and international accounting standards. Therefore, eligible applicants send their detailed credentials as soon as possible.
|Industry Name:||Not Mentioned|
|Job Type:||Full-Time Permanent|
|Duty Timing:||8 to 10 Hours per day|
|When to Apply:||As Soon As Possible|
Salary and Benefits:
A company gives 4500 to 5500 Qatari Riyals per month for this job. In addition, the company offers multiple benefits to the employers such as health insurance, housing allowance, and overtime etc.
Check Also: Female Receptionist Jobs in Qatar
The candidates should have at least intermediate and bachelor’s education certificate. In addition, candidates should be able to speaking and reading English and Arabic language.
The candidates must have at least 2 to 3 years of working experience in same field. The hiring company prefers candidates with more expertise.
Job Responsibilities & Skills:
A accountant is responsible for performing the following duties:
- Prepare and maintain financial records, including general ledger entries, balance sheets, and profit and loss statements
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile transactions to ensure the accuracy and completeness of financial data
- Prepare financial reports and statements for management review, including monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts, and monitor budgetary control
- Collaborate with internal departments to gather financial data and provide financial analysis and support
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll and employee expenses
- Maintain confidentiality of financial information and exercise ethical behavior in all accounting activities
However, if you are interested in applying for accountant jobs in Qatar, then send detailed CV to the email address given below.
By Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Please note that the information provided by taleemaamkaro.com is for informational purposes only. The main purpose of this website is to provide accurate job information to the users. Also, we do not offer jobs, we collect job information from various authentic sources and publish them on website.