The Ajji Construction Ltd. company offers Carpenter Helper jobs in Canada on an immediate basis. The company offers full-time permanent employment. The company is looking for experienced, talented and skilled individuals who perform all carpentry related tasks in timely manner.
As a Carpenter Helper you will be responsible in supporting skilled carpenters in various construction projects. The your responsibilities will include assist with the preparation of construction sites, handle and organize tools and performing basic carpentry tasks. So, eligible applicants send their detailed credentials as soon as possible.
Carpenter Helper Jobs in Canada Details
|Job Title:||Carpenter Helper|
|Industry Name:||Ajji Construction Ltd|
|Job Location:||354 Old Commonwealth Path Winnipeg, MB R2R 1W4, Canada|
|Job Type:||Full-Time Permanent|
|Total No of Vacancies:||02|
|Duty Timing:||8 to 10 hours per day|
|When to Apply:||As Soon As Possible|
Salary and Benefits:
The company give $24.00 Canadian dollars per hour. In addition, the company offers multiple benefits to the employers such as health insurance, housing allowance, and overtime etc.
See also about: Dishwasher Jobs in Canada
No degree, certificate or diploma required for this job. In addition, candidates should be able to speaking and reading English language.
The candidates should have at least 1 year of working experience in the same field. The hiring company prefers candidates with more expertise.
Job Responsibilities & Skills:
A Carpenter Helper is responsible for performing the following duties:
- Assisting with the setup and cleanup of work areas, ensuring a safe and organized environment
- Carrying and arranging materials, tools, and equipment to and from the work site
- Operating power tools and hand tools under the guidance of experienced carpenters
- Measuring, cutting, and shaping wood, plastic, and other materials as directed
- Basic knowledge of carpentry tools and equipment
- Good communication skills is required
- Installing and assembling structures, including frameworks, walls, roofs, and finishes
- Following established safety protocols and ensuring compliance with building codes and regulations
- Providing general support to the carpentry team as needed
However, if you are interested in applying for Carpenter Helper jobs in Canada, then send detailed CV to the email address given below.
By Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Please note that the information provided by taleemaamkaro.com is for informational purposes only. The main purpose of this website is to provide accurate job information to the users. Also, we do not offer jobs, we collect job information from various authentic sources and publish them on website.