The Normand’s Restaurant. company offer Dishwasher Jobs in Canada on an urgent basis. The company offers full-time permanent employment for both males and females. The company is looking for experienced, talented and skilled individuals who perform all dishwashing related tasks in timely manner.
As a Dishwashers you will be responsible in washing dishes and cleaning kitchen equipment. The your main responsibilities will include washing dishes and kitchen equipment, as well as keeping the kitchen area clean and organized. So, eligible applicants send their detailed credentials as soon as possible.
Dishwasher Jobs in Canada Details
|Industry Name:||Normand’s Restaurant|
|Job Location:||Edmonton, AB (Canada)|
|Job Type:||Full-Time Permanent|
|Total No of Vacancies:||01|
|Duty Timing:||8 to 10 hours per day|
|When to Apply:||As Soon As Possible|
Salary and Benefits:
The company give $15.00 to $16.00 Canadian dollars per hour. In addition, the company offers multiple benefits to the employers such as health insurance, housing allowance, and overtime etc.
Check Also: Poultry Farm Worker jobs in Canada
No degree, certificate or diploma required for this job. In addition, candidates should be able to speaking and reading English language.
The candidates should have at least 1 year of working experience in the same field. The hiring company prefers candidates with more expertise.
Job Responsibilities & Skills:
A dishwasher is responsible for performing the following duties:
- Cleaning and sanitizing dishes, glassware, and cooking equipment
- Operating and maintaining dishwashing machines and equipment
- Sorting, stacking, and organizing clean dishes and utensils
- Ensuring proper storage of clean dishes and kitchen supplies
- Assisting with basic food preparation tasks, such as chopping vegetables or peeling fruits
- Emptying trash and maintaining cleanliness in the dishwashing area
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Excellent communication skills is must
- Adhering to health and safety regulations and following proper sanitation procedures
- Collaborating with kitchen staff to maintain an efficient workflow
- Assisting in maintaining a clean and organized kitchen environment
However, if you are interested in applying for Dishwasher Jobs in Canada, then send detailed CV to the email address given below.
By Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Please note that the information provided by taleemaamkaro.com is for informational purposes only. The main purpose of this website is to provide accurate job information to the users. Also, we do not offer jobs, we collect job information from various authentic sources and publish them on website.