The Wendy’s Restaurant company has want food service worker needed in Canada on an immediate basis. The company offers full-time permanent employment. The company is looking for experienced, talented, and skilled individuals who perform all related tasks promptly. Therefore, eligible applicants send their detailed credentials as soon as possible.
Food Service Worker Jobs in Canada Details
|Job Title:||Food Service Worker|
|Industry Name:||Wendy’s Restaurant|
|Job Location:||Bridgewater, NS (Canada)|
|Job Type:||Full-Time Permanent|
|Total No of Vacancies:||02|
|Duty Timing:||08 to 10 hours per day|
|When to Apply:||As Soon As Possible|
Salary and Benefits:
The company gives $25 to $28 Canadian dollars per hour. In addition, the company offers multiple benefits to the employers such as health insurance, housing allowance, overtime, etc.
The candidates should have at least a high school graduation certificate. In addition, candidates should be able to speak and read the English language.
The candidates must have at least 2 years of working experience in a food service worker field. The hiring company prefers candidates with more expertise.
Job Responsibilities & Skills:
A food service worker is responsible for performing the following duties:
- Taking customer orders promptly and accurately
- Ensuring the accuracy of orders and building customer confidence
- Handling cash transactions and payments
- Cleaning and maintaining the dining area, counters, and equipment
- Assisting in food preparation, such as cutting vegetables, assembling sandwiches, or baking
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with customers and team members
- Mathematical skills to handle transactions and make changes
- Basic cooking and food preparation skills, depending on the specific requirements of the job
- Managing inventory, including receiving deliveries and conducting inspections
- Maintaining a clean and organized food preparation area, ensuring that surfaces are promptly cleaned and sanitized
- Providing excellent customer service and handling any inquiries or complaints professionally and courteously
- Collaborating with other team members to ensure smooth operations and efficient service
However, if you are interested in applying for the food service worker needed in Canada, then send a detailed CV to the email address given below.
By Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Please note that the information provided by taleemaamkaro.com is for informational purposes only. The primary purpose of this website is to provide accurate job information to users. Also, we do not offer jobs, we collect job information from various authentic sources and publish them on our website.