The well-reputed hotel company wants hotel receptionist jobs in Qatar on urgent basis. The company offers full-time permanent employment. The company is looking for experienced, talented individuals who perform all related tasks in timely manner.
As a Hotel Receptionist, you will be the face of the establishment, providing exceptional customer service and ensuring a smooth check-in and check-out experience for guests. If you are passionate about the hotel industry, this is the perfect job for you. Therefore, eligible applicants send their detailed credentials as soon as possible.
|Job Title:||Hotel Receptionist|
|Industry Name:||Not Mentioned|
|Job Type:||Full-Time Permanent|
|Duty Timing:||8 to 10 Hours per day|
|When to Apply:||As Soon As Possible|
Salary and Benefits:
A company gives 1500 to 2000 Qatari Riyals per month for this job. In addition, the company offers multiple benefits to the employers such as health insurance, housing allowance, and overtime etc.
The candidates should have at least intermediate education certificate. In addition, candidates should be able to speaking and reading English and Arabic language.
The candidates must have at least 2 years of working experience in 3 stars hotel. The hiring company prefers candidates with more expertise.
Job Responsibilities & Skills:
A hotel receptionist is responsible for performing the following duties:
- Register guests and assign rooms, ensuring all required information is obtained and accurately recorded
- Handle guest check-ins and check-outs efficiently, ensuring accurate billing and payment procedures
- Basic math skills for handling cash transactions and managing billing procedures accurately
- Strong organizational skills to maintain accurate records, manage reservations, and handle administrative tasks
- Respond to guest inquiries and resolve any issues or complaints promptly and effectively
- Maintain knowledge of hotel policies, procedures, and current promotions to provide accurate and up-to-date information to guests
- Complete administrative tasks, such as preparing reports, updating guest profiles, and managing guest requests
However, if you are interested in applying for hotel receptionist jobs in Qatar, then send detailed CV to the email address given below.
By Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Please note that the information provided by taleemaamkaro.com is for informational purposes only. The main purpose of this website is to provide accurate job information to the users. Also, we do not offer jobs, we collect job information from various authentic sources and publish them on website.