The Hotels/ Restaurant industry offers hotel receptionist vacancies in United Arab Emirates on immediate basis. The company offers full-time permanent employment for both male and female candidates. The company is looking for experienced, talented individuals who perform all related tasks in timely manner.
The candidates are to perform various shifts such as daily, morning, evening, weekend and flexible hours etc. So, eligible applicants send their detailed credentials as soon as possible.
|Job Title:||Hotel Receptionist|
|Industry Name:||Hotels/ Restaurant|
|Job Location:||Dubai (UAE)|
|Job Type:||Full-Time Permanent|
|When to Apply:||As Soon As Possible|
Salary and Benefits:
A company give 2500 to 3000 AED per month for this job. In addition, the company offers multiple benefits to the employers such as health insurance, housing allowance, and overtime etc.
Check Also: Office Boy Vacancy in Dubai
The candidates should have at least high school graduation certificate. In addition, candidates should be able to speaking and reading English and Arabic language.
The candidates must have 1 to 2 years of working experience in receptionist field. The hiring company prefers candidates with more expertise.
Job Responsibilities & Skills:
A receptionist is responsible for performing the following duties:
- Welcoming guests as they arrive at hotel
- Register guests and assign rooms, ensuring all necessary information is obtained and accurately recorded
- Provide guests with information about hotel facilities
- Handle guest check-in and check-out efficiently, including processing payments and issuing room keys
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic
- Proficiency in operating computer systems and familiarity with hotel management software
- Maintain a professional and friendly demeanor when dealing with guest inquiries, requests, and complaints, striving to provide exceptional customer service
- Handle cash and credit card transactions accurately and securely, following hotel policies and procedures
- Adhere to all hotel policies, procedures, and regulations to ensure a high level of professionalism and guest satisfaction
However, if you are interested in applying for hotel receptionist vacancies in United Arab Emirates, then send detailed CV to the email address given below.
By Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Please note that the information provided by taleemaamkaro.com is for informational purposes only. The main purpose of this website is to provide accurate job information to the users. Also, we do not offer jobs, we collect job information from various authentic sources and publish them on website.