The Real Estate industry offers office boy vacancy in Dubai on immediate basis. The company offers full-time permanent employment for only male candidates. The company is looking for experienced, skilled and talented individuals who perform all related tasks in timely manner.
The candidates are to perform various shifts such as daily, morning, evening, weekend and flexible hours etc. Therefore, eligible applicants send their detailed credentials as soon as possible.
|Job Title:||Office Boy|
|Industry Name:||Real Estate|
|Job Location:||Dubai (UAE)|
|Job Type:||Full-Time Permanent|
|When to Apply:||As Soon As Possible|
Salary and Benefits:
A company give 2500 to 3000 AED per month for this job. In addition, the company offers multiple benefits to the employers such as health insurance, housing allowance, and overtime etc.
Check Also: Data Entry Operator jobs in UAE
The candidates should have at least high school graduation certificate. In addition, candidates should be able to speaking and reading English and Arabic language.
The candidates must have at least 1 to 2 years of working experience in same field. The hiring company prefers candidates with more expertise.
Job Responsibilities & Skills:
A office boy is responsible for performing the following duties:
- Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of the office premises, including the reception area, meeting rooms, pantry, and restrooms
- Monitor and replenish office supplies such as stationery, pantry items, and toiletries
- Prepare and serve beverages, snacks, and meals to staff and guests as required
- Assist in setting up meeting rooms and arranging necessary equipment and materials
- Knowledge of office procedures and basic administrative tasks
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in basic computer skills, including MS Office applications
- Receive and distribute incoming mail, parcels, and deliveries to the appropriate recipients
- Assist in photocopying, scanning, and filing documents as directed
- Run errands such as banking tasks, purchasing office supplies, and other assigned tasks outside the office premises
- Assist in basic administrative tasks, including typing, data entry, and maintaining records
However, if you are interested in applying for office boy vacancy in Dubai, then send detailed CV to the email address given below.
By Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Please note that the information provided by taleemaamkaro.com is for informational purposes only. The main purpose of this website is to provide accurate job information to the users. Also, we do not offer jobs, we collect job information from various authentic sources and publish them on website.